Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Bulletin Board

Next term is all about reconnecting with myself--trying different things and trying to figure out what exactly it is I want. I have always generally organized my thoughts through journals and sketchbooks, but I've been wanting to create a bulletin board of a sort--because they are not static. I would be able to focus purely on process (which is what it should be focused on) rather than having a pretty picture in my sketchbook as an end product. I want a posting of inspirations that is more moveable and free.

It might be as simple as upholstering a piece of cork board:


(via threadbanger)

or adding a frame:


(via Elle Decor

or adding some other sort of visual interest:


(via Chic & Jo)

or maybe it's not even a bulletin board at all:


(via Apartment Therapy)

or... any combination of the above :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a message. It means a lot, and I don't take it lightly. Each one makes me smile--though I won't just follow you simply if you follow me. So please don't ask.

By default, I take a look at every single person that comments.