- Vintage re-issue flap, from Fossil, $148.00. It's simple and a happy color. It'd be the perfect size as an everyday bag for me--not to mention, springtime/summer appropriate :)
- Purple Heart street helmet from Nutcase Helmets, $50.00. It's almost spring! (sort of) and I want a cuter helmet. Especially since my bicycle is so beautifully purple and adorable.
- Bexley Cyndy wallet from the Kate Spade sample sale, $87.00. Bright and happy with the perfect number of little sections and card spaces. I really, really love Kate Spade because her stuff is so simple, lively and well made.
- Trotters brown woven loafers, $??.??. I keep stumbling upon these things while thrifting. But alas, like Goldilocks, they're always one size too big or one size too small. They'd match anything and seem comfortable.
- Canvas Mary Jane Flats from Forever 21, $16.80. They are mary janes. They have a bow. I can use the excuse that I do not have navy shoes. And I keep being reminded of how much I like them, since my roommate owns them...
Oh, and in lieu of spring, here is my beautiful bicycle, Henrietta. Because I want to beckon spring in and because you can see her back tire in my last post :)
(it is a bit difficult to tell, but she is light purple.)