Saturday, February 12, 2011

Shinzi Katoh

I will start out by saying that I have a deep obsession with clean, simple, cute illustrations. Because of this, I am in love with Shinzi Katoh's childish, whimsical style. I actually received one of his stationary sets for Christmas. Not to mention, the 'japanglish'--which is a little bit silly and a little bit the reason why japanese stationary makes me giggle.



But illustrations + silly english + a wade array of (well made) products = want want want.

It's not even anything I need. Or anyone else, for that matter.




  1. plush toy

  2. ceramic bowl

  3. tote bag

  4. pencil/cosmetic pouch

  5. bento box

  6. postcard

  7. teapot/teacup set

1 comment:

  1. so cute! and yes, our posts are very similar :) can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a message. It means a lot, and I don't take it lightly. Each one makes me smile--though I won't just follow you simply if you follow me. So please don't ask.

By default, I take a look at every single person that comments.