Friday, March 11, 2011

closing out the term

Today was a relaxed day. It consisted of coffee with my mom, a foodcart lunch, photographing my models/projects of the term and moving out of studio. I probably should have dressed more comfortably, since I was pretty active, but I've missed dressing nice and cute!

mar11_1


The past few weeks have been a flurry of the boyfriend being in town and the last scramble to get everything done for my final critique (which was on Wednesday). Thus, lack of time for outfit posting--not to mention lack of cute outfits. When you're getting 2-4 hours a sleep for several nights on end, standing all day and night in studio, it's honestly just not worth it.

I kept it pretty simple. Just threw one of my older white skirts underneath, since it felt a little bit short. The temperature is stuck comfortably in the fifties here this week, so I thought it appropriate to replace my usual tights with a pair of lacy knee socks I bought years ago but then never wore.

mar11_2

I love the socks with the two different skirts underneath.

mar11_4

and this cute, light little rain jacket:

mar11_3

dress: H&M
skirt: Forever 21, thrifted
jacket: Gap, hand me down from boyfriend's mother
bag: thrifted, though I've been told it's from Target
taupe flats: H&M
knee socks: don't remember (bought them in middle school)
headband: Forever 21

2 comments:

  1. I love the outfit! Socks are too cute!

    Inkfashionclothing.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for stopping by and commenting on our blog! =)

    And this is an adorable outfit! I love those socks and that jacket. The colors are great for spring. =)

    -Erin (http://keepcalmandstyleon.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a message. It means a lot, and I don't take it lightly. Each one makes me smile--though I won't just follow you simply if you follow me. So please don't ask.

By default, I take a look at every single person that comments.